Terms & Conditions of SydneyDirect Vendors (merchants)
- A new vendor account is subject to approval by SydneyDirect.
- Product information : Merchant must ensure the company and products/services information are correct, and keep the accuracy of the products stock information for the ecommerce in all time.
- Obligation of delivery : Merchant will get auto-notification on receiving Orders. Merchants shall do drop shipment from their warehouse and will get the shipping charge reimbursement from customer payment. Merchant are responsible to ensure product availability in stock and make delivery upon PO receiving within 2 working days and provide delivery notice to customers through vendor dashboard.
- Domestic delivery: SydneyDirect uses AUSPOST Standard Parcel Rate calculation for domestic delivery.
- Cross border shipment: For Cross Border shipment to China, currently the shipping rate calculation in SydneyDirect to China is $10.0 first kilo and then $0.55 per 100g. Merchants shall contract appointed forwarder for cross border logistics service.
- Quality Assurance : Merchant must pack the goods according to logistics requirement to ensure minimal possible damage during shipment, and provide the logistics service provider with necessary documents. Merchant is solely responsible for the quality liability of the goods throughout the entire transaction process and after service stage.
- Payment collection & reimbursement: Merchants can check all orders status from account dashboard. Merchants may request to withdraw customer payments through vendor dashboard after 14 days of order completion.
- To keep good quality of service and benefit of consumers, SydneyDirect reserves the right to suspend the vendor account provided the vendor fails to comply the Terms & Conditions in this document.
- SydneyDirect reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of SydneyDirect Vendors.